Monday, February 12, 2007

over-revealed.
shifted. tag or comment for new addie. =)

9:26 AM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!FEEDMELIES
PROFILE
"According to conviction, I am not simply what I am doing now. I am also what I have done, and my conventionally edited version of my past is made to seem almost more the "real me" than what I am at this moment. For what I am seems so fleeting and intangible, but what I was is fixed and final. It is the firm basis for predictions of what I will be in the future, and so it comes about that I am more closely identified with what no longer exists than with what actually is!"

!KILLTOSEPARATE
SONG LIST
take me out-franz ferdinand
my only one-plain white t's
crooked teeth-deathcab for cutie
come pick me up-ryan adams

!FREIGHTTRAIN

taggie codes here !!:D

!POUREDTHEFUEL

gene
nanasa
cassan gorgeous
xinyu sweets
eepei darlin
sandrasaurus
eliza the great
justin
wan's band
weiming
royalglammies
jenn
weiye
kooch
ginny girl
pretty singuan
silly crystal =)
clara mousey
joanna hotness
tiny shar
the dam bo ding dong
jeanne she knows i love her
charcoal char
nic
ruff
Link
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com